Question about the board~

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Question about the board~

Postby Veggiewannabe » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:06 pm

So, it seems the posts move around, is that right? Or am I crazy?? How does that work.....if someone posts a reply to a previous post, does that post move up to the top??? What am I seeing here?
Veggiewannabe

Postby groundhogg » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:35 pm

...As to the first question, no comment :lol: , just kidding, NO, you are NOT crazy :D... (well, you MIGHT be, but probalby not).

It seems that when a topic doesn't get discussed for a while, it's starts going cold and dropping on down the list, and anytime somebody responds to any subject, wherever it was on the list, it "heats it back up," so that it rises to the top of the list.

That's what it looks like to me...and, by the way, I might be crazy too, still crazy after all these years :P :P
groundhogg

Thanks for the info, Groundhog

Postby Veggiewannabe » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:42 pm

Also, glad to know that I'm not alone in my craziness!!!
Veggiewannabe

bump

Postby Donna R » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:03 pm

you are right! it's that way on many boards. when a topic has a new post it goes to the top of the list. so eventually someone could be reading an old post and reply and there it will be again!

this is so you know you're not crazy when something you read two weeks ago pops up, lol!

if you see the word "bump" in a post, it's because someone wanted to get more responses on a topic so posted to take it to top. the word isn't magic, any word will do.
~ Donna
Donna R

Return to The Lounge