Wow! Got an e-mail from Doctor McDougall and now testing to

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Wow! Got an e-mail from Doctor McDougall and now testing to

Postby groundhogg » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:15 pm

make sure I can post okay.

There is a bunch of confusion about all the groundhogs here lately...some mean and nasty ones, and then there's just...

me. :) Just a test to see if I'm still here :shock:
groundhogg

Postby noodle » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:21 pm

You're the nicest groundhog I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, well kind of sort of knowing because I really don't know you personally but I really enjoy your informative and fun posts. How's that for a run on sentence? :-D

Here's to many more posts from our beloved Groundhogg!!!! :lol:
noodle

Postby groundhogg » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:25 pm

Awww :) ...thanks...but, shucks, if you know what's good fer ya...don't trust me anywhere NEAR your GARDEN :P

Even nice groundhogs can't keep from helping themselves to fresh tomatoes :-D (we help ourselves to lettuce too).
groundhogg

Sure hope your attackers stop

Postby Mallow » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:22 pm

Hey Groundhog, that's why I'm on a Mac now. I won't say Mac viruses are nonexistent, but, um, I have yet to see one on my machine! I got so tired of kids playing on my machine, getting on MySpace, LimeWire, YouTube, or instant messaging, and within minutes I had some kind of fatal bug that would require an entire system reformat! But it sounds like yours might be a little different than viruses. Glad to see you posting again!
Mallow

Postby groundhogg » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:28 am

Over the years, Dr. McDougall has answered many personal e-mails from myself and many others on this board.

I don't see how he finds the time to do that, even with people who aren't there handing him a check... :P ...apparently he is a doctor who actually CARES about helping people be as well as possible :P , like the stories of doctors in the old days...mission: make people as well as they can be...

He definitely goes way beyond the call of duty! :-D

The one time I was lucky enough to attend a lecture of his, he stayed around afterward for a really long time, willing to discuss anything with people there...all kinds of opinions and all of that...he patiently stood there, very politely explaining to them why he agreed, disagreed, or just whatever the discourse consisted of. He seemed really eager to just reach out to EVERYBODY... :P
groundhogg

Postby Lin » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:35 am

Hi Groundhogg,

Glad you've gotten everything straight now.
Hopefully any other groundhog imposters are long gone.

The majority of us here really like your posts, so keep those inquisitve wheels clicking and those furry little paws flying on those keys!!
:lol:

:D
Lin

Let all that you do be done in love.
(1 Cor. 16: 14)
Lin

Return to The Lounge