Great story of reversal of blockage in arteries to the brain

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Great story of reversal of blockage in arteries to the brain

Postby pundit999 » Sun May 01, 2022 10:43 am

Read this with great interest! If you give the body the chance to heal itself, it will, in spite of bad genes:

At age 49, Denis was diagnosed with a brain tumor that turned out to be a stroke. He dealt with the 80% carotid artery blockage without surgery, using "Dr. Dean Ornish's Program for Reversing Heart Disease" without drugs or surgery, a peer reviewed scientific study. Gradually, the blockage decreased to 0-15%. Over 30 years later, Dr. Ornish's program is now covered by Medicare, once you've had a heart attack! At 83, Denis was proud of needing no prescription drugs and having a total cholesterol of 150 and LDL of 70. Both of his parents died of heart disease.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/peninsuladailynews/name/denis-body-obituary?id=34469061
pundit999

Re: Great story of reversal of blockage in arteries to the b

Postby Mom+Me » Thu May 12, 2022 3:10 pm

Thanks so much for sharing! What a great testimony! So sad about his tragic ending. I bet he could have lived a good while longer.
"Eat your heart out (of trouble)!"--Dr. John A. McDougall
Mom+Me

Return to The Lounge