The McDougall Plan for Maximum Weight Loss

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby Rita » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:53 am

Wow, LuAnn. I'll have to try that dressing. Any other recipes you care to share, I'm sure most of us will be interested in.
Rita

Happy to share, Rose.

Postby LuAnn » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:52 pm

It's a wonderful idea, really. I haven't missed regular bottled dressing - not even a little bit, since I started making my own fat free dressing this way! And it's so easy, it's ridiculous!

Maybe I should begin creating a new cookbook (after I've recouped from the past 3 1/2 years!), and name it AMAZINGLY EASY MEALS! By the way, the Avatar under my name is a cropped picture of the front cover of Volume 1 of Amazing Meals! The book is actually NOT square, but rather a large 8 1/2 x 11-inch format; the 2 volumes total over 700 pages! You can see why I need a little break! (AND a lot of "MWL McDougalling" to get the pounds off that I gained developing the recipes for the last two books)!

Now you see what developing and testing over 500 recipes did to me.
(Nothing that a few months of intense MWL McDougalling can't undo)!
LuAnn

P.S. I posted another original recipe

Postby LuAnn » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:54 pm

Just thought I'd let you know, Rose, that I posted another quick and easy recipe on the Recipes and Foods Forum yesterday.

Now you see what developing and testing over 500 recipes did to me.
(Nothing that a few months of intense MWL McDougalling can't undo)!
LuAnn

Postby Rita » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:08 am

Many thanks, LuAnn. I'm going to try the recipe tonight for dinner. I'm wondering how it will be with Dr. McDougall's Black Bean soup, which I happen to have on hand.
Rita

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program