May'09 - MWL, "ON PLAN, PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!"

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby mairead11 » Sat May 30, 2009 7:04 am

HealthE1, I'm with you for June! We CAN do this!

I've been back from vacation since late, late Tuesday night, but have been slammed with work since, and haven't had a chance to prep anything other than salads, so I've been having some crackers and tahini-hummus [no oil, but not MWL either]. I've fallen off my exercise plan since I've been back, but on vacay, I exercised every day.

Also celebrating a big birthday this weekend [we're hosting my partner's mother's 70th celebration!]. The party tomorrow shouldn't be too bad, we're having the bulk of the food catered, by our favourite mostly-vegan restaurant. And many items are MWL friendly. Not the carrot cakes though. Or the choc chip cookies. Will have to dive head first into the fresh berry bowl. :D

Have a great weekend everyone!
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
mairead11

Postby Letha. » Sat May 30, 2009 10:58 am

Checking in. I’m on plan and planning to stay that way. I’ll check back tomorrow.
Letha
Letha.

June '09 MWL "ON PLAN, PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!

Postby LauraA » Sun May 31, 2009 7:56 am

HealthE1 and mairead11 were mentioning June, and I wanted to let everyone know that our new June thread is up and ready for your posts. I'm thrilled at how supportive our group is, and how long we've been going strong. What a bunch of losers we are! Take care, LauraA
Take care, LauraA

"ON PLAN, AND PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!"
Letha
LauraA

Postby Letha. » Sun May 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Checking in. I’m on plan and planning to stay that way. This is my last post in this thread. The only good thing about May 2009 has been losing 23.4 pounds. Otherwise this month really sucked for me. I’m glad to be done with it & I’m hoping for a better month in June. I’ll check back tomorrow.
Letha
Letha.

Sunday Exercise Report

Postby beanie » Sun May 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Last week's exercise:
Monday - Walked 1 mile
Tuesday - Ran 4 miles
Wednesday - Walked 1 mile
Thursday - Just regular daily stuff
Friday - Just regular daily stuff
Saturday - Ran 7 miles, walked 2 miles
Sunday - Walked 2 miles

The plan for next week is:
Monday - Deep Water Running (new)
Tuesday - Run 4 miles
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Run 4 miles
Friday - Bike ? miles
Saturday - Run 8 miles
Sunday - Rest
beanie

Postby LauraA » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 am

For anyone wondering - our new thread for June has started!! Also, yesterday I forgot to post my exercise for the week, probably because it wasn't very organized. I just had a few short bike rides and walks, and one time at Curves. I leave on Tuesday for Africa!
Take care, LauraA

"ON PLAN, AND PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!"
Letha
LauraA

Postby Faith in DC » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 am

Letha. wrote:Checking in. I’m on plan and planning to stay that way. This is my last post in this thread. The only good thing about May 2009 has been losing 23.4 pounds. Otherwise this month really sucked for me. I’m glad to be done with it & I’m hoping for a better month in June. I’ll check back tomorrow.
Letha

that is way too much Letha. Not good. I wish the doctor could help you.
Faith
I'm in training for maintaining
Faith in DC

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program