March Mary's Mini Challenge

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

March Mary's Mini Challenge

Postby stormie » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 pm

In January, I lost 10.5lbs following Mary's mini plan. In February I followed MWL, but after a month I'm at the same weight. I'm ready to get back in charge of eating with a mm challenge.

Would anyone like to join me?
Since February 22, 2010

stormie

Re: March Mary's Mini Challenge

Postby LauraA » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 am

stormie wrote:In January, I lost 10.5lbs following Mary's mini plan. In February I followed MWL, but after a month I'm at the same weight. I'm ready to get back in charge of eating with a mm challenge.

Would anyone like to join me?

Hi Stormie - You are welcome to join us on the March MWL group while doing Mary's Mini - I think that you would find us supportive and nice. We have become a pretty big group. Many of us weigh in on Thursdays, and this month we are planning to start posting our exercise successes on Sunday. Take care, LauraA
Take care, LauraA

"ON PLAN, AND PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!"
Letha
LauraA

Postby mizdizzy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey Stormie,
I'd like to give it a try! I've been working my tush off exercising and eating "pretty good". I have been doing MWL all week and just regular vegan on the weekends, but I've only lost 4 lbs since I started in mid-January! I feel healthy and slimmer, but would really like to see some of my extra fat drop off! Like, any day now!
mizdizzy

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program