I'm BAAAACK!

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

I'm BAAAACK!

Postby stormie » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:31 pm

My last post was August 22nd and I was down 9lbs in a month, following the MWL program.

I had surgery on Sept. 10, and since my recovery, haven't been following the program, but I'm still at 149, so no gain which is good!

But...I'm having a hard getting back on the wagon! I said today was it...but then went to lunch with coworkers and pigged out on tortilla chips, and other fatting mexican fare! oopsie!!

I use this bulletin board to keep me accountable for my actions...so next Monday I'll be posting my results! Now it's time to get focused and get out of the 140's!! Stay tuned! :D

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGxKxpB/]
[/url]
stormie

Postby Doris » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:25 pm

Welcome back!! This is a good place to come if you want to stay focused on healthy eating. I wish you the best! :)
Doris

Postby Faith in DC » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:26 am

I do hope you aren't waiting until next monday to start again. The time to jump back on is immediately after an indulge.
Faith
I'm in training for maintaining
Faith in DC

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program