The Behavioral Path to MWL Success - June 2022 Group

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Hennie's MWL Journal

Postby Noella » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:19 pm

wildgoose wrote:kirstykay Of course we'll have you! Welcome back! I know you familiarized yourself with the orientation materials back in January, but it might not hurt to have another read-through.

Lots of us go looking for a faster, easier, tastier....whatever....way to do this, and we generally come back to what works. It may not be flashy, but it's a steady path to the results we want. How great that your doctor is supportive of this way of eating!

My best advice is to keep things simple at the beginning. Having a few "go-to" meals is a good strategy. Also, keep your environment as clean as you can. Get the most tempting junk as far away as possible from you. Make compliant eating easy and non-compliant eating hard. Put as many roadblocks between yourself and temptation as you can.

Goose

Thank you for this, Wildgoose.

KirstyKay: Wildgoose is right! Keeping the environment stocked with lots of MWL-compliant foods is so helpful. That's why special occasions and travelling are challenging. On my MWL journey, I have continued to purchase and stock our pantry and fridge with a handful of non-MWL foods for my husband and guests - condiments, nuts, dried fruit, cheese and bread. So far, this works for me and I'm never tempted by these and they haven't tripped me up. The main problem food for me (which takes me into the pleasure trap) are dairy desserts. I can't have these in the house. You probably already know which foods must be removed from your immediate environment for you to have success.

Watching (repeatedly) the Jeff Novick video about calorie density has helped me. Knowledge is powerful!
Last edited by Noella on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noella

Re: The Behavioral Path to MWL Success - June 2022 Group

Postby Artista » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:36 pm

Welcome back, Mark. Wildgoose took good care of us while you were gone. :)

1) Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.  :-D  Yes, this one has been pretty consistent this week. Usually it’s raw vegetables or a salad, sometimes a piece of fruit.

2) Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for desert. :-D Yes, the 50/50 plate has become automatic. I’ve gotten out of the habit of eating dessert so the fruit I eat is at other times during the day.

3) Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts.  This includes gourmet sugars and salts too.  If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. :-D Yes, I’ve gotten out of the habit of using either one in cooking or at the table.

4) Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). :-D Yes.

5) Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). :-D Yes, I’ve gotten used to oatmeal without soy milk.

6) Eliminate any added oil. :-D Yes

7) Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e. bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. :-D Yes, it definitely helps to not have these foods in the house.

8 ) Don’t drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). :-D Yes

9) Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full.   Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. :-D Yes, some days I’m hungrier and eat more and other days not so hungry and eat less. It all seems to even out in the end.

10) Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). :| 6/7 I missed one day of exercise because of a busy day.

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: Even though I missed one day of exercise I still averaged over 30 minutes a day for the week. So, room for improvement but not terrible. Other observations, I seem to spend a lot of time around meal prep and I think streamlining my routine will help. I've noticed that successful McDougallers are good at keeping it simple. My plan this week is to do more batch cooking, maybe make some bean burgers, just to have some food that’s ready to go at meal times. I'm starting to see how adherence fatigue can be a factor and I want to try and avoid that if at all possible. Also, eating the same steamed vegetables with beans and potatoes can get boring, I need to find ways to change it up a bit or add more flavor. Time to peruse the McDougall recipe file.
Artista

Postby VegSeekingFit » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:10 pm

Hi Fellow MWL Travelers, :)

Another week, another sack of potatoes... (or two or three)...

1 Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.
:) Yes. Still usually salad / raw veggies, but a few times fruit.

2 Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches.
Choose fruit for dessert.
:) Yes - all meals.
Favorite simple meals this week were:
1) Roasted pans of veggies from Farmers Market (broccoli, green beans, red onion, bell peppers, shitake mushrooms, portabella mushrooms). These were great in a bowl 50/50 with rice. Used a little bit of rice vinegar, low-sodium (still sodium) tamari, ginger juice (just ginger + citric acid) to dress it.
2) Sloppy lentils (from this website - MWL compliant w/o the sugar and soy sauce) --- doubled the veggies (tomato, onion, pepper) since using a fork and used red lentils. Put these over romaine lettuce, beefsteak tomato, red onions. Ridiculously delicious. Had some potato slices as well to get to 50/50.

3 Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.
:) Yes, reduced not eliminated.

4 Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).
YES, of course. :D

5 Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).
:D YES!! No brushes with Mr. Peanut. Each night after dinner I plated a snack (split pea veggie soup or potato slices with fruit). I actually ate the snack 3 times over the week after dinner. Somehow not just identifying "what" the compliant food would be, but also getting it in "eat mode" seems to help me here.

6 Eliminate any added oil.
:nod: YES. I do not even like oil.

7 Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes, puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.
:D Yes. See #5.

8 Don’t drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).
:) Yes.

9 Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.
:) Yes. I didn't stuff or starve.

10 Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).
Yes. :)
* 7/7 days walked briskly
* Have switched some walking to the AM (instead of lunch) due to 95-100 degree temps at lunch... Sometimes I do both times. Liking 60-75 degree temps the best
* Averaged 11.4K steps / day

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:

When looking through my written journal today, realized that I am at 12 weeks of same weight + or - 1 lb. Thrilled and grateful to have the opportunity of this group to learn from and practice the behaviors with. It is comforting to really feel like MWL 10 Point Checklist is a 100% sustainable framework to follow for life-long weight / health management. Big THANK YOU to : JeffN, Mark, Wildgoose --- and also to ALL participants!!

Hope that everyone has an awesome week!!!

Best,
Stephanie
"Just put one foot in front of the other and don't worry about the length of the path.
Once you get on that path, and the longer you stay on it, there eventually will come a time when you will not turn back." - Martina Navratilova
VegSeekingFit

Postby Gimmelean » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:50 am

MWL Post for week ending 6/17/2022

Hello Everyone!

1) Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.
Yes.

2). Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals.
Yes.

3) Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts.  This includes gourmet sugars and salts too.  If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.
No- used a recipe for broth based soup with miso and will not do that again.

4) Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).
Yes.

5) Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).
No-Some tofu and nuts.

6) Eliminate any added oil.
No- some olive oil on hummus

7) Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e. bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.
No- had bread this week

8 ) Don’t drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).
Yes.

9) Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full.   Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.
Yes.

10) Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).
Yes. Walking, swimming, yoga, strength training 2x per week. All consistently

Victories,Comments,Questions,Challenges:
Wildgoose, thank you for moderating and for your comments last week. Mark, I hope your trip to DC was a good one.
Feeling miserable about this past week;only 6 yeses on the checkpoint list. I’m glad to have this space for accountability to quickly turn things around starting now and glad to have the checklist as a benchmark. Oil, nuts,tofu, bread, salty food, and recreational eating after dinner are a recipe for disaster for weight gain, less energy, and more cravings. I wish it wasn’t so easy to let go or turn to food when stressed, but I’m taking a much more disciplined approach to get back on track. I’ve learned so much here. I know what I need to do. Now I just have to follow through.
Have a good week!
Gimmelean

Reporting for June 17 Assessments is now CLOSED

Postby Mark Cooper » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:01 pm

The window for reporting this week's behavioral results has officially closed.

The remainder of my replies and the weekly summary will follow.
Mark Cooper

Mark's Replies for June 17 - Part 2

Postby Mark Cooper » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:45 pm

carwex - I hope that you are recovering well from your cataract surgery, Carol, and I wish you a speedy return to full health and vigor. :) As you observe, changes in our environment and routine can easily present new challenges or the return of familiar obstacles from the past. Like you, I do find that I typically consume a volume of food that is substantial, both to feel satisfied and to maintain my healthy weight. Your list of qualities needed for successful eating, while perhaps not suited to everyone's situation and disposition, still seems useful and informative. In particular, accessibility and satiety seem like key factors for success in almost any situation. :nod: If I had to choose one single contributor to long-term success, it might very likely be consistency; continuing to put in a solid, good-faith effort counts for a lot. Good luck preparing for your move, be kind to yourself, and keep at it!

squealcat - Great to see you reporting, Marilyn! That transition back, after a period of divergent behavior, is often pretty challenging at first. Don't beat yourself up about not having "too many smiles"; rather, use your checklist, your past experience, and your intuition to determine what actions to take to raise the number of "smiles" on your list. As you observe, you have some good habits that are well-established; think about those: how they started and progressed toward habituation, and how that might apply to the new habits you want to build. Something I have found useful has been to focus on REPLACING an unpreferred or maladaptive habit with one that is desired, so that often the same environmental and timing cues that already exist can be signals for the new habit, too.

Artista - That certainly looks like a pretty solid week to me, Nancy! Well done. I've spent a great deal of time streamlining and simplifying my prep work, too; I feel like this can be one area where "laziness" is a virtue. :lol: I tend to focus on finding the least effortful way to accomplish my meal prep, which may not always be the fastest - in my case, I tend to use the Instant Pot quite often, because of the "set it and forget it" quality it has. I make liberal use of both the delay timer and the keep warm function so that I can prep a meal when it is convenient for me, while still having that meal ready to eat when I want it. Something I've found to be really useful about Jeff's SNAP template, and his basic recipes generally, is the way one can vary the starch, non starchy vegetables, seasonings and liquid, so as to produce a wide variety of different "styles" of cuisine for the same basic template. Best of luck as you peruse the recipe file!

VegSeekingFit - Awesome week, Stephanie! :thumbsup:
VegSeekingFit wrote: Each night after dinner I plated a snack (split pea veggie soup or potato slices with fruit). I actually ate the snack 3 times over the week after dinner. Somehow not just identifying "what" the compliant food would be, but also getting it in "eat mode" seems to help me here.
This seems like a really useful observation and practice; to me, something significant is that you are working to, as much as possible, eliminate any friction between yourself and your desired behavior. It eases the path, so to speak.
VegSeekingFit wrote:It is comforting to really feel like MWL 10 Point Checklist is a 100% sustainable framework to follow for life-long weight / health management.
I find that feeling very comforting as well, and it feels like an important realization. The feeling of this way of living being achievable and sustainable seems really integral to building confidence in our capability. Wishing you another awesome week to come!

Gimmelean - Being able to quickly turn things around in the wake of a lapse is, possibly, one of the most important abilities we can cultivate, right? As you observe, you know what you need to do to get back on track, so you can direct your efforts toward appropriate follow through. Try not to be too hard on yourself, and to treat yourself with compassion. When you feel able, perhaps take a little time to think through the chain of events, and any environmental factors that may have contributed to this being a difficult week. Tackling those will make for even greater resilience moving forward. Onward!
Mark Cooper

Summary for June 17 Reports

Postby Mark Cooper » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:13 pm

Please note - I replied to reporting participants in the two posts linked below.

Mark's Replies for June 17 - Part 1
Mark's Replies for June 17 - Part 2

My congratulations, everyone! It seems we are all in varying positions this month, some of us working to establish or reestablish the recommended pattern of behavior, some of us directing our efforts toward staying on track and overcoming obstacles, and some of us working to hone, improve, streamline, and/or simplify our established routine. Wherever we start from, we are moving in the same direction, with the recommendations as our map, toward building a durable, sustainable, healthy way of living that supports our goals and delivers the results we seek. :D

I want to highlight a few "best practices" that I noticed within this week's thread. First, Rebecka22 gave us a great example of how to practically GUARANTEE that an experience dining out will be successful:
Rebecka22 wrote:My biggest success this week was eating out, but actually bringing my own food. I had looked at the menu in advance for my niece’s graduation dinner and there was nothing that wasn’t fried, so I packed my food. I had planned to eat in the car after the ceremony on the way to the restaurant, but I forgot. So I went in and waited until everyone ordered then asked the waiter if he’d mind if I brought my own food in. He didn’t and no one else did either, so that was a nice success for me this week
To my mind, this is doing everything right - checking the menu in advance, bringing adherent food along when necessary, and, importantly, being courageous enough to actually eat that food in the context of a social situation, where sometimes that might feel a little weird or uncomfortable for many of us. The good news is the weirdness or discomfort fades pretty quickly in the wake of success, right?

Secondly, Stephanie demonstrated an example of how far we might go (and how far it might be necessary to go) to "stack the deck in our favor" for a successful outcome.
VegSeekingFit wrote:Each night after dinner I plated a snack (split pea veggie soup or potato slices with fruit). I actually ate the snack 3 times over the week after dinner. Somehow not just identifying "what" the compliant food would be, but also getting it in "eat mode" seems to help me here.
What changes might you make, or actions might you take to ensure that ongoing adherence feels not only likely, but nearly inevitable? How might you "overdetermine" your successful adherence? This seems especially relevant to our discussion of "adherence fatigue", simplicity, and streamlining our process. What things might you do to be absolutely sure that your preparation and practices are both ADEQUATE to the task of maintaining your adherence, and as EFFORTLESS as possible?

At the next check-in, wildgoose will be back at the helm here, as I am headed to the beach for a vacation with my family. It will work just like last time, with wildgoose replying to the self-assessments, answering questions and summarizing on Saturday, June 25.

Best wishes to all of you! Take care and be well!
Mark Cooper

Postby Noella » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:16 pm

I hope you have a fantastic vacation with your family, Mark.
Noella

Postby kirstykay » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:21 pm

Thank you to everyone who posted in such beautiful detail about your weeks! It is really helping me get back into this WOE. I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID, vegseekingfit, about this being so doable long-term. I am looking forward to the day I can say that as well!
"Remember, It's the food." ~Dr. McDougall

kirstykay

Postby VegSeekingFit » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:19 pm

Hi Everyone!!! :)

Mark, I hope that you have the most excellent family vacation ever!!!

Noella, wishing you well... hope that you feel better soon... take care !!! Sorry that you are going through this!!!

Rebecka22 --- OMG!! I like how Mark called you courageous here with your eating out event --- and I get this 100%!!! Simply awesome!!! I haven't got to your step 3 yet ... but I am so inspired!!!

Michael --- Thank you for sharing that positive-talk comment!!! Super helpful!!!

Kirstykay --- If specifics are helpful to you on food prep, etc... Check out all of the MWL threads from this year when focus was adjusted on reporting... Group shares a good bit now on each of the checkpoints... Gimmelean and Noella have both shared some amazing stuff on foods to batch cook and just cooking in general. Super helpful.

Everyone else that I didn't say --- THANK YOU!!! You all inspire me so much and help me in ways that you cannot imagine. I hope that you have an amazing week!!!

QUESTION --- Sorry!!! I try to find the info myself and not bother folks ... It seems that there is some discussion on MWL vs. Starch Solution (which is great because we should all follow the plan that will work for us and McD has BOTH plans... nice!!! ) I feel like there is some edict to "know thyself"... But, I also feel like there is not that much difference between the plans if you are actually following the plan...

If I understand correctly, there is a McD (non-MWL) checklist.
Differences between that and MWL would be: 1) No pre-load, 2) could change #2 to 10-25% starch vs. non-starchy fruit/veggie ratio, 3) #5 higher fat plant foods would be LIMITED, 4) #7 higher calorie density other items would be LIMITED (i.e., flour, dried fruit, etc.)

I would just like to make sure that I do understand correctly, if anyone (Mark, Jeff, Wildgoose) may be able to help and/ or confirm why they follow the plan that they do???

I will share that I would pick MWL to follow because I CANNOT rationally limit #5 / #7 foods. Easier (HA! Still working here) to ELIMINATE them for me... I could honestly say that I gained a ton of weight by "mostly McDougalling" --- and I haven't eaten meat/dairy since early 2003 or cooked with oils. I could totally eat way too much Calorie Dense stuff and everyone around me would say that I ate better than anyone that they know... But then I am gaining 23 lbs in 15 months (and I picked allowed foods)....

I do 100% aspire to follow the MWL... Honestly, foods that aren't in my environment do not call to me anymore at all. So, I haven't ranted about them... (ONE example is that my husband will NEVER bring home tofu... HA!!!)

Cheers,
Stephanie
"Just put one foot in front of the other and don't worry about the length of the path.
Once you get on that path, and the longer you stay on it, there eventually will come a time when you will not turn back." - Martina Navratilova
VegSeekingFit

Postby wildgoose » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:31 pm

VegSeekingFit wrote:QUESTION --- Sorry!!! I try to find the info myself and not bother folks ... It seems that there is some discussion on MWL vs. Starch Solution (which is great because we should all follow the plan that will work for us and McD has BOTH plans... nice!!! ) I feel like there is some edict to "know thyself"... But, I also feel like there is not that much difference between the plans if you are actually following the plan...

If I understand correctly, there is a McD (non-MWL) checklist.
Differences between that and MWL would be: 1) No pre-load, 2) could change #2 to 10-25% starch vs. non-starchy fruit/veggie ratio, 3) #5 higher fat plant foods would be LIMITED, 4) #7 higher calorie density other items would be LIMITED (i.e., flour, dried fruit, etc.)

Stephanie, you’re right about the checklist for the regular McDougall plan. The differences between it and the MWL checklist are pretty much what you’ve outlined.

I choose to follow a mostly MWL program with a few exceptions (for example, I don’t often pre-load now that I am maintaining my goal weight; I also use a few more condiments, but not many). I do this for two simple reasons — it's easier, and it works as a permanent way of eating for me. It works better for me than the regular program in large part because I can’t limit flour products. I also can’t limit added sugars. So I choose to not include those in my diet because it’s easier to eliminate them than to struggle with them. I went back and forth with both of these for years before I finally came to this conclusion.

The Gander goes through 4 loaves of bread a week and never gains an ounce. But he’s also one of those rare birds that can break off a third of a cookie, eat it, and not even think about cookies for the rest of the week, even if the bag were sitting on the counter. Not so with me. I could go through a loaf of bread in a day, and a bag of cookies in an hour. So "rationally limiting" any of my problem foods just won’t work.

The 50/50 plate (minimally processed starches/non-starchy vegetables) also keeps me at my desired weight better than a higher amount of starch. Plus, it’s easier to eyeball. What could be simpler than splitting a plate in half, by eye?

The regular McDougall program, especially when followed conscientiously, is a wonderful option for those who are wanting a slightly less restrictive plan than MWL but one that will still provide for optimum health and will, in many cases, enable weight maintenance. Dr. McDougall’s track record with the Starch Solution is outstanding. I just prefer MWL. It matches with my body and my own food issues.

The great thing is that we have both programs and we get to decide which one suits each of us best. The differences between the two are minimal, but they can be significant. Everyone’s mileage varies on this, of course. Just be sure that whichever plan you choose, you follow it!

Goose
My story: MWL works!
How I determined my "goal weight"
wildgoose

Postby VegSeekingFit » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:14 pm

Thank you a million times, Wildgoose!!

I am 100% MWL due to my understanding of my own "experimentation" on #5/7 (in the past!)... Your thoughts were priceless (and super-helpful)!!!

I so appreciate you replying so fast to my question. I don't really like to ever say this, but I battle some illogical anxiety. McD helps so much. Thank you!!!

Best,
Stephanie
VegSeekingFit

The Behavioral Path to MWL Success - June 2022 Group

Postby Mark Cooper » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:34 am

VegSeekingFit - This post gets into McDougall vs. MWL, how similar both plans are when understood fully, and adjacent issues.

My situation is somewhat atypical: My adherence to MWL isn't so much related to issues with weight maintenance, as I was able to achieve and maintain a "healthy" weight/bmi through conscientious application of the regular McDougall plan (although it was a higher weight than I presently maintain). I'm able to keep a stable weight with MWL, but I do have to pay some attention so as not to fall into the "underweight" category. CRPS is an unusual and unpredictable disease, being neurological in origin, and sometimes it seems like almost anything can trigger various accompanying symptoms of the illness, not just pain but major inflammation, swelling, discoloration. Over time, dystrophy of the muscles can become a major issue, so maintaining an exercise regimen is really a must. Through experimentation, I've found that MWL seems to be the best suited dietary pattern to minimize my inflammation, avoid "overstimulating" my nervous system, and just generally keep myself functional. An added benefit is that I have frequently struggled with some bingeing behavior in the past, and since it was associated to richer foods (albeit, the so-called "healthy" rich foods like dried fruit, nuts, dry cereals, McDougall compliant baked goods, &c.), and MWL eliminates those, it's freed me from the unpleasant feeling of being "out of control" with respect to my eating behaviors.

Rereading my response above, I find it a little rambling and confusing, but I hope it at least partially answers your question. :lol:
Mark Cooper

Postby JeffN » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:53 am

Mark Cooper wrote: Through experimentation, I've found that MWL seems to be the best suited dietary pattern to minimize my inflammation, avoid "overstimulating" my nervous system, and just generally keep myself functional. An added benefit is that I have frequently struggled with some bingeing behavior in the past, and since it was associated to richer foods (albeit, the so-called "healthy" rich foods like dried fruit, nuts, dry cereals, McDougall compliant baked goods, &c.), and MWL eliminates those, it's freed me from the unpleasant feeling of being "out of control" with respect to my eating behaviors.

Agreed.

Several times I have discussed the same thing and why, even thought I am at a BMI of 18.5-19, I stick with the MWL 99% of the time.

JeffN wrote: Many people find success with the regular program but because there are more "gray" areas in it, many find the Maximum Weight Loss (MWL) (which should really be called Maximum Health) program to be more effective. There is very little gray on the MWL and some find it easier to follow and more effective in their achieving success

JeffN wrote: ..... the larger the particle size (the less grinding of the food), the better our response to it. This is also why I call the MWL program the MHP (maximum health program) as it eliminates most all (if not all) products made from ground grains & cereals.

In Health
Jeff
JeffN

Postby VegSeekingFit » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:49 pm

Thank you so much, Mark and Jeff. Appreciate this information and that you took the time to respond (very clear and understandable).

Liking the concept of MHP / Maximum Health Program and maybe focusing mentally on that...

Mark, thanks for sharing how you leverage MWL to manage your CRPS. I don't know much about this condition and it sounds challenging (to say the least). Wishing you the best as you continue to manage health (as I also remember you had mentioned before that isn't cured by McD).

Best,
Stephanie
VegSeekingFit

PreviousNext

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program