18 Days....

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby fulenn » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:10 am

I've only lost another 3 pounds this past few weeks, but, I tried on a shirt yesterday and have gone down a size! Yeah! My weight numbers aren't moving a lot, but my body is still getting smaller and I am still feeling a lot more energy.

It's interesting, but my thinking processes are quicker now, too. Didn't think I would experience that.

For the health, energy, and brain, I would definitely recommend that people give this a good try; several weeks of eating this way instead of just a couple of days.

Fulenn
What if love really IS the answer?

Read my journal about tackling Multiple Sclerosis with a plant-based McDougall diet in the journal forum on this site, Fulenn's MS Page.

My blog: http://fulennskitchen.blogspot.com
fulenn

Postby prism » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:19 pm

Wow, that's great. I love getting into those smaller sizes. I was sorting through my old clothes looking for smaller sizes and I saved alot of really small stuff, but must have thrown out some of the in-between sizes, so I'm going to have to go to a second hand store to pick up a few things. I don't want to spend alot of money on them if I'm not going to spend alot of time at that size.
It's interesting noticing your thinking processes are quicker now. I think McDougall mentioned that might happen in his book... but it's always surprising when it actually happens to YOU, isn't it?
Beth

----------------------------------

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wxjg87C/]
prism

Postby fulenn » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:28 pm

I had a blood-draw several weeks ago and got the results today. My cholesterol had been hovering around 204-205 for the past couple of years. Now it is 164!!! I have not lost any more weight--too much bread, beans, and rich foods like tofu. But I feel so much better now. I'm going to try cutting out some of the richer things and see if I can move the weight off now.

Fulenn
What if love really IS the answer?

Read my journal about tackling Multiple Sclerosis with a plant-based McDougall diet in the journal forum on this site, Fulenn's MS Page.

My blog: http://fulennskitchen.blogspot.com
fulenn

Postby Starchyme » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

fulenn wrote:My cholesterol had been hovering around 204-205 for the past couple of years. Now it is 164!!! Fulenn

That's great, Fulenn. Congratulations. Wishing you continued success in your journey toward good health and weight loss.
Happy McDougalling!
Starchyme

Previous

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories