Now down 140 pounds!

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby Berry » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:49 am

i read all your entries nettie. thank you for honest sharing. i look for your story soon i hope.
"A New Beginning"
Berry

Postby vlgimmelli » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 am

HI Nettie,

How are you dong? What is your current weight loss as of now? I haven't heard from you in a while and was wondering how you were doing. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a great day.
Lillian
:)
vlgimmelli

Postby Nettie » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:15 am

vlgimmelli wrote:HI Nettie,

How are you dong? What is your current weight loss as of now? I haven't heard from you in a while and was wondering how you were doing. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a great day.
Lillian
:)

I'm getting ready to post another weight loss milestone. God keeps granting me more and more blessings through the McDougall program!

Nettie
Nettie

Postby vlgimmelli » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:12 am

Nettie,

I am so looking forward to reading your new milestone success. God has blessed me through your success....Thank you! You are so motivating and encouraging, your posts have really helped me continue and persevere to reaching a healthy body. Thanks again and can't wait to read your post.
Blessings,
Lillian
:) :) :)
vlgimmelli

Re: Now down 140 pounds!

Postby Love the Lorax » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 pm

When might we get this update? I am very excited for you, and looking forward to it.
Last edited by Love the Lorax on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love the Lorax

Re: Now down 140 pounds!

Postby nana3boys » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Nettie,

I haven't been here for a long time.But I popped in and saw you're post.Congratulations to you,I bet you are looking wonderful and feeling great! Good luke in all you do.

Angie:))
nana3boys

Previous

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories