Hi everyone!

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Hi everyone!

Postby ambrrrrr » Wed May 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi there! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm Amber. My 29th birthday is next week. I am currently on high blood pressure meds and I weigh about 215.

I have been vegan before, and really, REALLY enjoyed it. Thing is though, on a non-McD vegan diet, you can still eat junk food and of course all the bagels you want. :) Giving up the junk food for the next several months is going to be the hardest, but I'm convinced that once I do it, I won't come back.

I just finished the maximum weight loss book, and I'm going to start throwing all the junk food out over the next week and start planning. Then it will be time to get started! Yay!

Any other newbies who want to talk, please message me. I work from home, and can always be a text/chat/phone buddy if anyone needs support. I could use some myself!

Thanks so much.
ambrrrrr

Postby toadfood » Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 am

Welcome, Amber! Come join us on the monthly thread on the MWL forum. You will find lots of support there!

I have to stay with my turtle energy. Slow and steady wins the race. -- Letha
toadfood

Return to How to Begin