Starting tomorrow

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Starting tomorrow

Postby jpitchford » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 pm

My big day is tomorrow and I have a combination of excitement and fear. This looks like such a good program but it will take strong will and determination. I am sure this forum will help me stay on task. I have also started a blog to document my journey. I am hoping this will also help me stay on task. It is at http://mcdougallprogramjourney.blogspot.com/ if anyone is interested.
Last edited by jpitchford on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jpitchford

Postby Letha. » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:08 am

Jpitchford,
Welcome aboard. My blog, journal, and participation in the monthly MWL threads here on this forum have really helped to keep me on track. I hope you also find it helpful. I tried to click on your blog link and it didn’t work (I think the comma is part of the address) but when I clicked on your www link I got there. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Best wishes.
Letha
Letha.

Postby jpitchford » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:46 am

Thanks, Letha. I checked out your blog earlier tonight. Nice! I look forward to future posts. I fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know.

Judy
jpitchford

Postby Ege Bamyasi » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 am

I just stopped by your blog and put in a "good luck" comment. Once you've been into this for a few days it will start to become the new norm.

Welcome aboard, and have a great time! :D
Ege Bamyasi

Postby Loveskale » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:45 am

Welcome!
Loveskale

Return to How to Begin