Lurker coming out....

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Lurker coming out....

Postby luvnveggies » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am

Hi, everyone. I have been following Dr. M. and these boards for years now....back when there was the other boards. I have decide to come out and join the party mostly because I feel like I am at a point where I need the contact and encouragement of all of you.

I have, finally, gotten my hubby to come around to this way of eating or maybe I should say again, only time will tell. He has the usually SAD issues...over weight, high blood pressure, etc. I think that maybe he has come to a place where he realizes that he needs to do something to help himself since his mother died at 44 from congestive heart failure. He will turn 41 next month.

Anyway, I look forward to "talking" with everyone and wish everybody good health.
luvnveggies

Postby Letha. » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:47 am

Welcome Luvnveggies,
Glad to have you aboard. Having your hubby as a McDougall buddy should make it a lot easier. Let us know if we can help. :)
Letha
Letha.

Where are you in VA?

Postby veggiecat » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:45 am

Welcome to the board!
Best wishes,Cat
veggiecat

Return to How to Begin