Hello from Maine

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Hello from Maine

Postby vicmaine » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:57 am

My vegan anniversary is 2/12/15 after I watched Forks Over Knives. I eventually became more plant based as I learned more and have eaten less and less processed, vegan, food since then. I would like to loose 15 pounds and see if I can stick with the MWL plan to make this happen. I look forward to working with others in this community to both help others reach their goals and to help me reach mine. Best of Health to you all!
vicmaine

Re: Hello from Maine

Postby frozenveg » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:57 am

Welcome, Vicmaine!

You've come to the right place! This community is full of wonderful, supportive folks who eat the way you are trying to eat. You can find lot of advice, tips, and stories to help you on your lifelong journey.

I did MWL for most of my weight loss journey, and after keeping the weight off for a while, have gone to the slightly more liberal regular McDougall way of eating. I need to lose a few pounds, too, so I'm going back to MWL, like you. I wish you the best on your journey of losing those 15 pounds!
5'3", 74 YO. Started Jan. 11, 2010
Starting weight: 222.6
Current weight: 148.2.0

Success Story:
https://www.drmcdougall.com/articles/st ... -rockwell/
frozenveg

Return to How to Begin