I am new and sooooo excited to be here!

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

I am new and sooooo excited to be here!

Postby diannec » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:09 pm

This is my first time on here and I am excited! My brother told me last weekend about Dr. McDougall and I can't wait to start reading and doing and LOSING and GETTING HEALTHY! I need to lose at least 50 pounds as the scales are now hitting 205. Looking forward to "meeting" all of you. What a great Christmas present to give my boys and grands.
diannec

Postby Doris » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:53 pm

Welcome aboard! Dr. McDougall's program is wonderful. Keep posting on this board - it really helps to motivate you. I wish you success. :)
Doris

Postby Sunny » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:37 am

Welcome to the board, nice to have you here. Does your brother McDougall ? It's always nice to have family support. :-D
All the Best,
Sunny
MWL 99.9% 12 Day .1 % Always McDougall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunny

Postby havfaith » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:48 pm

Hi, Dianne! I'm not new to McD but am newly back at it. :-D This really does work and you'll feel so much better in just a few days. Hit the grocery and stock up on some good food and you'll be on your way. Planning ahead has been my biggest help in sticking to the program. I love soups and often make up a pot or two to eat off of for the week. Pop into the boards if you have any questions. There are great people here with lots of great answers and advice. Welcome aboard! :D
http://stashingless.blogspot.com/
http://delusionsofdomesticity.blogspot.com/
havfaith

Return to How to Begin