How do I learn more?

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

How do I learn more?

Postby 50spark » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:51 pm

What do I need to do to learn about Dr. McDougall's plan? Is there a book I need to get? Can I learn the information from the website?

I already practice the vegan lifestyle and have reaped greatly from this new perspective. I learned about the good doctor today while reading The China Study.

Any and all advice and help is greatly appreciated.
"America is stronger when all of us can take care of all of us." Christopher Reeve

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcLcUjw/]
[/url]
50spark

Postby Letha » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Letha

Postby Adrienne » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:50 am

I also learned about Dr McD. from the China study. In addition to the link posted above I would read the hot topics section, archived newsletters and star mcdougallers.
Adrienne

Postby fulenn » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:44 pm

These are two great ideas. I read everything that I could find online: message boards, articles, diet boards, whatever, but this site has been one of the most helpful and supportive. The great thing is that all of the information is pointing back at this way of eating. Gotta love it!

Fulenn
What if love really IS the answer?

Read my journal about tackling Multiple Sclerosis with a plant-based McDougall diet in the journal forum on this site, Fulenn's MS Page.

My blog: http://fulennskitchen.blogspot.com
fulenn

Postby proverbs31woman » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:22 pm

fulenn wrote:These are two great ideas. I read everything that I could find online: message boards, articles, diet boards, whatever, but this site has been one of the most helpful and supportive. The great thing is that all of the information is pointing back at this way of eating. Gotta love it!

Fulenn

ITA! This board has been a great support for me in my journey to better health. I'm on here every day...sometimes more than once a day.
proverbs31woman

Return to How to Begin