November Project

Share your favorite approaches to stay active, fit and healthy.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

November Project

Postby Dougalling » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:02 am

Hello

IT"S FREE >> AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE FREE

Next Wednesday will be my first workout with a November Project tribe.
I heard of November Project this past winter and decided then to join them this summer.
Hopefully, summer will be here next week. :D
I am excited to join them.

If you haven't heard of the November Project, check them out here

http://november-project.com/

http://november-project.com/we-are-a-cult-what/

signed
Couch Potato
Last edited by Dougalling on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dougalling

Re: November Project

Postby Dougalling » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:23 pm

:D
Oh what a fun workout this was. I gave a lot of hugs. I met a lot of really great people. I had a good workout. I was encouraged by many and encouraged others as well. I love this project. :D
If there is a group in your city, please make sure you look it up. Just show up.
Dougalling

Postby Daydream » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:04 pm

I'm proud of you! What did you do for your workout?
Daydream

Postby Dougalling » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 am

Hi

One of our tribe member is running a 60k/30m up and down garbage hill on Saturday so this particular workout included a lot of running. Many of us plan to be there to support him in his run.

It all starts with bouncing and hugging 5 people you have not met before and the NP cheers!

There was running, there were lunges, there were hoisties, there were scissor walks, there was rock/paper/scissors loser does pushups, there was bear walk/ crabcrawl game. My thighs and butt are telling me they got a really good workout.

No matter your fitness level, no matter your age, no matter your size, it is all done in one group. We pair up so no one is alone in the group. We change pairs at every exercise so you get to meet a lot of people in a short time. Everyone works up a sweat at their own level. I came last in the timed race. They all waited for me at the finish line with loud cheers and high fives. Everyone wins just by showing up.
And that's all you have to do...just show up!

Due to an accident, my last workout was 17 years ago and and I'm terribly out of shape. I really hate gyms and avoid them. November Project is an awesome group of people that you want to join. They get you in shape and they make you a better person along the way. You become part of this awesome community.

novemberproject.com

November Project - The Book
Dougalling

Return to Exercise and Fitness