Saturday 10/28 Weigh-in

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Good news for me

Postby PattyC » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:48 am

I had confessed yesterday that I had blown my program with a sugar feast on Friday at two different social events and was up 1.5 pounds.

Saturday I was back on track and this morning I had lost that 1.5 back again plus another 1/2 pound so that's 2 pounds for me this week!!

Praise God!!!
Pat

PattyC

Easy to correct!

Postby Sandie » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:48 am

Sunny wrote:Previous post in the wrong place, sorry all.

If you look at your 'wrong' post, you'll see an x at the top upper right corner. Just click the x and you'll delete that post. The author is the only one that can do it and I believe you have to do it before someone else posts a reply to it.

HTH
Have a great day!!
Sandie

http://www.geocities.com/sandieb101/Menu2.html

~ Although I need to lose more, I'm taking baby steps with small goals! ~
Sandie

Thanks, Sandie

Postby Grateful » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:04 pm

I did manage to delete the two I posted in the wrong places. Now I'll go post where I am supposed to!
Grateful

Finally posting in the right place -

Postby Grateful » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:07 pm

Don't see where I posted for the first week. But yesterday (Sat.) I was 117.5......(5'2") and my goal is 112.

Now, another question - can someone tell me how to put on "ticker central"? Thanks.
Grateful

Ticker

Postby veganruthie » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:21 pm

Just click on someones clicker bar and it will take you to the website to sign up. You do what they say and they give you a code to put in your signature. It's easy! :) And fun.

Ruthie

Oh and don't worry, I feel the same way about my husband. He sometimes "forgets to eat." I don't think I've ever forgotten to eat in my entire life! Sometimes I feel like sabotaging him and making food I know he'll over eat, isn't that horrible?! Its like we have a contest, he almost always weighs 30 lbs more than me, but when he weighs 28 lbs more than me he's winning, and when I weigh 35 lbs less than him I'm winning. Isn't that sick?! Well, at least I can say that when we met we both weighed the same amount (180 lbs). That's something in my favor! :)
~ Live simply so that others may simply live. ~
veganruthie

Sat. weigh-in, on Sunday!

Postby Kathy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:09 pm

Still 193/183/126 due to too many nuts this week. I just can't have them in the house now, as I have no control. Also last night we went to a Halloween party and I "feasted" on cute little hors d's -- one hour later my stomach (after 6 weeks of McD perfection) was cramping and punishing me. I am going to re-focus this week.
Kathy

Postby funcrunch » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:32 pm

Hi, glad to see this new home for the boards, I think it's much improved. I normally weigh myself on Mondays but since I happened to also step on the scale this Saturday I'll join in the thread:

160/154/125

My weight has been hovering around 155 for several weeks, but I have a performance coming up six weeks from tomorrow and would really like to drop 10 pounds by then. Fortunately I have lots of McDougall cookbooks and a cooperative husband who loves to cook. :-)
funcrunch

Sat. Weigh In on Sunday

Postby baron » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:37 pm

Hi,
I'd like to join you if that's ok -- it helps me keep me accountable. I've been trying to get back to where I should be for a while. I keep losing and gaining the same 15-20 pounds. I also tend to look at the scale too often so my plan is to only weigh in once a week on Saturday.

146/139/125

Have a good week everyone.
baron

Postby herbgirl » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:37 am

Hi! I'd like to join in here too. I started to McDougall a little over a year ago and have been working on getting off the last fifteen or twenty pounds for a few months now. I too have been hitting the nuts (and dried fruit) a little too much lately, and would like to go back to a more MWL way of eating. I appreciate all the support offered here.

256/164/148

Thanks.
herbgirl

Previous

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals