Debbie’s Journal

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Debbie’s Journal

Postby debbiebellerose » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:52 am

This is my first time posting anything in a forum—i’m Really excited to be part of this group. I love reading what others eat for their health as well as for weight loss. My goal for January is to lose 4-5 pounds. (I need to lose at least 20 pounds). Here’s my menu for today: Breakfast—Green smoothie—3/4 of my blender will be kale, the other 25% will be frozen fruit.

Lunch—Beans and rice with a side salad

Dinner—Huge salad with greens, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, scallions, shredded carrots, shredded cabbage, with pieces of air fried potatoes.
debbiebellerose

Re: Debbie’s Journal

Postby Aprincess » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:45 am

Hi Debbie!

I’m just really getting into the boards here, too. I tried in the summer but I guess I just wasn’t ready. I’m loving this right now. :)

I batch prep salads every week and we tend to have them for lunch. I LOVE a good chopped salad with lots of variety. I’m struggling with my cholesterol so we usually have oat groats on the salad with whatever bean I have cooked up in the pressure cooker for the week. It’s so funny. Before going WFPB, I rarely ate salad and if I did have one, I would never finish it. I’d scrape it in the trash after dinner. Now, it’s the highlight of my day. Lol

Have a great healthful day! :nod: :-D :D
~ Amy ~ :) :-) :-D :D
Aprincess

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals