Finally ready to conquer for good!

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Finally ready to conquer for good!

Postby MakeHealthLast » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:08 am

VegSeekingFit wrote:
MakeHealthLast wrote:
VegSeekingFit wrote:Hey Health 1st!!! I totally think you are who you state!! :)

I am so happy that you re-joined us... and hope you can either figure out your tech challenges or just go on with your new name!! :D

Always loved your posts and am pulling for you!!! Keep going!!! :-D

Cheers,
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your kind re-welcome, encouragement, + for believing that it is I, Health 1st. :-D I have not re-read any of my previous posts, but just from memory (which obviously isn't the best since I forgot my password + e-mail :duh: ), I had a very rocky road (no pun intended), with some really great successes, but some really rotten tomato failures...ones that I don't think someone would purposely step up + say, "Yep, that's me!" if it weren't really me. :lol: ...maybe if I were coming back now saying, "Hey Everyone, in the time I was away from the Forum, I got my act together, have the MWL Program down pat, + lost 100 pounds!". But, alas, that is not the case.

Stephanie, I want to apologize for never having replied to your post prior to your last one now. It's not like me to not reply; I'm sorry.

I did see that my last post here was almost a year ago ( :eek: ), but yet I do remember having posted to the MWL/Time & Adherence Group earlier this year because I remember telling you all that we had covid. ...so that means that not only did I not reply to you, I didn't keep up with copying + pasting those posts over here...maybe 1 day I'll be able to do so.

Well, I better stop for now otherwise you may reconsider having welcomed me back--lol. Seriously, though, I can't tell you how many times I thought about all of you, how you were doing, if you were still posting, etc.. Unfortunately, time is still a problem for me, but I hope to read yours and others' posts in the Time & Adherence Group + in your individual journals.

Take care! :)

Hey Health First!! :D

No worries about not replying ... no apology needed. :-D

I am so glad to see you here and I think that you will do amazing things!!! Nothing you put in your post would ever make me reconsider being happy that you are back! Everything in your post would make me think... hey ... you go!!! :-D :) Love to share journey with you!

YAY!!! Glad to see you!!! Do you have potatoes??? :lol:

Wishing you the best!

Cheers,
Stephanie

Thanks again, so much, Stephanie! :)

I truly appreciate your kindness + encouragement!

Quite frankly, I've had so many defeats with my eating, coupled with routinely lacking enough sleep, that I don't think I feel as optimistic right now as you do for/about me. I know I can do it, but invariably I always seem to end up downward spiraling, crashing, + burning.... But...if I could finally conquer the whole dumb perfectionism thinking with my eating (not as a license to purposely cheat/go "hog"wild eating off-plan), I really think I'd be all set.

Yes, lol, I have some frozen Wal-Mart Potatoes O'Brien and raw red + Yukon Gold taters. :D

Thank you, it's great to be back! :D
I formerly posted as Health 1st but forgot my password. My new Username came from a video I saw on YouTube. It can be taken 2 ways: I want to make my health last for decades, + never again want to make my health last place in my life.
MakeHealthLast

Previous

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals