Peace out

For questions or comments about health, diseases, exercise or weight.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Peace out

Postby Tami59 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:58 am

Ok. I see. Well the latest video onYouTube answered it all. No need for questions here. The fatty fatso gluttons need to stop stuffing their faces and all will be well. Good riddance. Thanks for nothing.
Tami59

Re: Peace out

Postby CindyD » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:56 pm

I haven't watched it yet but Dr. McDougall can sometimes be extremely blunt and it sounds like maybe he said some things that are not kind. I am sorry to hear that! However, I hope you won't let one video turn you away from all the amazing and excellent information on this website. The lifestyle plan you will find here was instrumental in my losing 70 pounds, and has helped thousands, if not tens of thousands of people, make the difficult transition to this healthy lifestyle. Even if you can only make small changes at first, it is worth it to try!
CindyD

Postby RacingSnake108 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:07 pm

Tami59 wrote:Ok. I see. Well the latest video onYouTube answered it all. No need for questions here. The fatty fatso gluttons need to stop stuffing their faces and all will be well. Good riddance. Thanks for nothing.

McDougall is all about stuffing your face. Just keep it to the right things. Some people get butt-hurt being referred to as fat. If the shoe doesn't fit then don't wear it. If it does, he's giving you the solution
RacingSnake108

Postby deweyswakms » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:06 pm

Tami59 wrote:Ok. I see. Well the latest video onYouTube answered it all. No need for questions here. The fatty fatso gluttons need to stop stuffing their faces and all will be well. Good riddance. Thanks for nothing.

I haven't seen this one, and sorry if things said were offensive. Regardless of how the message is delivered, he really is right when he says "it is the food that makes us sick." This way of eating really is the answer to becoming healthy.

I hope you will reconsider, ask your questions, and do more research into the benefits of eating whole foods, plants.

Marsha
start weight 210 on 7/25/14; MWL recommit 7/2019 weight 197. 6/11/2022 weight 165.0. Height 5'8".
deweyswakms

Postby KillSwitch » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:56 pm

What video is she talking about?

Post a youTube link.
KillSwitch

Postby VeggieSue » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:49 pm

KillSwitch wrote:What video is she talking about? .

I assume this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef1YOYGtmg0

although he's said the same things in many other videos over the years.
VeggieSue

Postby KillSwitch » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:21 pm

VeggieSue wrote:
KillSwitch wrote:What video is she talking about? .

I assume this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef1YOYGtmg0

although he's said the same things in many other videos over the years.

Thanks Veggie Sue!
KillSwitch

Return to Health Issues