Heart and lung

For questions or comments about health, diseases, exercise or weight.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Heart and lung

Postby Purpleheart54 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:04 pm

I saw my doctor a month ago and they did a EKG on my because I was having a hard time breathing and my ankles were swollen she said they something adnormal sent me to hospital by ambulance right away they did another EKG and chest exray and blood test the doctor at the hospital told me everything looked good and sent me home my regular doctor sent me to do a ultrasound on my heart so I had to make a follow with her I went yesterday day she said the results from the x-ray from the hospital said they saw something in my lower lung something fuzzy that it maybe pneumonia but wasn't sure want me to do another exray and the said the ultrasound of my heart had something wrong with some valves and said I have pulmonary hypertension they said they are gonna send me to a cardiologist but not until August I'm really scared I don't know what to do I read there's no cure and you only have a few years to live please help is this true can't I cure it with a whole plant based diet. I've been eating this way for a few months I don't know what do I'm scared to die. I tow boys who need me I live on SSI my kids have mental problems andy oldest has NF so he needs help with stuff and going to the doctors for MRIs for his brain tumors. Please help me thank you I can't afford your consultation fees.
Purpleheart54

Return to Health Issues