International supporters (medical) ?

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

International supporters (medical) ?

Postby windmill » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:34 am

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if Dr. McDougall or also Jeff Novick have some international supporters in their range? Someone we could consult even if we don't live in the US?

Tbh, I am very grateful for all the information provided on this page. Anyway I sometimes have the feeling I don't get everything, because I don't understand everything. That's also the reason the online offers wouldn't work for me. I don't mind looking up some words or even translate a whole post to understand what's written here, but I am afraid I could barely understand anyone in a video conversation. :oops:

Some of the books are already available in German, unfortunately not all. So I am wondering if Dr. McDougall or Jeff Novick have some like-minded colleagues over here. Or for others, in other countries, too.
windmill

Re: International supporters (medical) ?

Postby Taggart » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:54 am

Not medical, but I did a quick google search and was surprised to find a private facebook group. The Starch Solution Germany with 2.2k members. Other than that I'm not a facebook member and I can't speak German.
Taggart

Re: International supporters (medical) ?

Postby windmill » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:15 pm

Thanks, but I am not on facebook anymore.
windmill

Return to The Lounge